A COMPANY WITH A VISION FOR THE FUTURE
INERCOM has been operating on the Bulgarian market for more than 10 years and has implemented numerous projects for construction, maintenance and reconstruction of energy facilities. The company’s activity is focused on the construction of facilities for the production of electricity from renewable sources and increasing the energy efficiency of residential and public buildings.
INERCOM uses modern and competitive technologies, thanks to which it achieves optimal production parameters of facilities and sites.
INERCOM’s vision is to be a leader in providing safe and reliable energy solutions.
- Creating and using new business models;
- Introduction of innovations in the energy sector;Growth on the energy market and increasing the offered services;
- Growth on the energy market and increasing the offered services;
- Use of renewable energy sources;
- Entering new markets;
- Providing complete solutions for business clients;
The backbone of a company is its employees, so INERCOM relies on professionals and teamwork, providing its employees with training and development opportunities, investing in improving their qualities. The company motivates and encourages any manifestation of creativity, innovation and ambition for growth. The best investment of a company is in its human resources.
INERCOM has a highly qualified staff that has extensive practical experience based on implemented projects, which makes us a serious and responsible business partner.
SUSTAINABILITY AND GREEN FUTURE
|OHSAS 18001:2007||“SPECIFICATIONS OF THE OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM” OF THE INTERNATIONAL STANDARDIZATION ORGANIZATION”|
|BDS EN ISO 14001:2015||“ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS”|
|BDS EN ISO 9001:2015||“QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM”|
INERCOM supports green initiatives for separate waste collection, use of electronic signature of documents and avoidance of unnecessary printing, implementation of energy saving solutions and campaigns related to World Environment Day – June 5, for a clean and green Bulgaria.
Preparation of projects for RES power plants;
Detailed design, re-design and optimization;
- Selection of appropriate equipment;
- Analysis and simulations of production and consumption;
INERCOM works in close cooperation with selected and established equipment suppliers. The company has a supply chain that allows you to deliver quality products in a short time and within budget.
Construction and increase of energy efficiency of buildings;
Construction of RES power plants;
Construction of energy infrastructure, cable routes and power lines;
INERCOM performs warranty and post-warranty maintenance of energy facilities and sites. Regular prevention and maintenance activities ensure long life of the equipment and reduce the equipment maintenance cost.
INERCOM offers a full cycle of activities – from consulting and design solutions through construction, management, repair and maintenance of energy facilities and sites.
/ MW /
PROJECTS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
/ MW /
/ YEARS /
SAVED CARBON EMISSIONS
/ TONS /
MANAGEMENT AND MAINTENANCE
/ MW /
INERCOM’s team has extensive experience in the construction of energy facilities.
During the last 10 years INERCOM has built a portfolio of successfully implemented projects:
- Construction and increase of energy efficiency of buildings with a total built-up area over 100,000 sq. m .;
- Construction of photovoltaic parks with installed capacity over 150 MW in Bulgaria, Romania and Greece;
- Construction of energy infrastructure and completed projects for over 70,000 meters of cable routes and power lines:
INERCOM is the main contractor of the Apriltsi solar park with a capacity of 150 MW. In 2021, INERCOM built and put into operation 57 MW of the project’s capacity, which will be fully implemented by the end of the year.
The main supplier of solar panels is the Chinese company Anhui Huasun Energy Co., Ltd, a leading manufacturer of high-tech HJT solar products.
Supplier and partner in the electrical part is Hitachi Energy Bulgaria EOOD.
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Regular prevention and maintenance activities ensure long life of the equipment and reduce the maintenance cost of the equipment. INERCOM offers various subscription support plans according to the needs of each client.
- 24/7 monitoring and providing online access;
- Scada platform for energy management, with the possibility of technical monitoring, control and analysis;
- Documentation and chronology of maintenance;
- Forecast schedules;
- Assistance in warranty claims;
- Commercial administration and reporting;
- Receivables management;
- Contract management;
- Preparation of a business plan;
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR
- Maintenance according to the manufacturer’s specifications;
- Management and control for troubleshooting;
- Preventive maintenance;
- Update of the system;
- Visual inspection of the security of the system and the site;